Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dancin' to the music!

Im like, Hoyeah Hoyeah Hoyeah Yeah Yeah. Oyeah, O Na Na Na, Oyeah. Remix version of Oh Yeah - MBLAQ and Oh Yeah - GTOP. Loving the Bom's part, job well done sexy girl! :)

Allah blessed me today. Oh wait no, Allah blessed me everyday. Managed to finish my umrah smoothly without any complications, Alhamdullilah. Selamat pergi dan balik. Came to school today with a major suprise, like wow.

This success of mine is specially dedicated to ze awesome parents, Ahmad Mardzuki Ibrahim and Asmerani Awang. and also ze awesome family like yeahh! Awesome teachers who managed to bare with this sleepyhead. Awesome friends wehh those girls! Ah smua lah awesome. Cheers to this AWESOME life of Amirana! <3

' When Im sad, I stop being sad, and be awesome instead '.

Stinson, man you never fail to crack me up with you lame quotes, lmao. LY blondie. <3

1 comment:

superGIRLsuperMAN said...

ohh yeah! barney stinson told me.

when im sad,i stop being sad.being awesome instead!!!

congrats dear! i wish i will be like u.. aminnnnn.. :)