Thursday, September 2, 2010

It makes no sense when,

I like you, but somehow Im just friggin' sick of pretending that I do. Every single day you keep treating me like okay, I admit you've been treating me nicely. Somehow, I dont like it and Im sorry. Cause in the end, when you start to treat me like shit, I'll get dissapointed easily within a couple of seconds je. Aaaa man thats just playin' ridiculous. Sbb ape?

Because I get used to you treating me like Im somebody. Get over it. I know you dont like me either. Stop pretending will you? And we'll end up this crappy drama instantaneously FULLSTOP

Forgive me If what I said dissapoints you ke ape, cause what you did dissapoints me more :'(

Now Im sensing that my absence will not make any difference. Ah just be honest with me, I know whats playing in your mind lah. Dont bluff me, Im not that stupid.

Anyhow, Wishing you a Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir and Batin, which means forgive my wrongdoings ah, that I may had accidently or purposely done ke. Just forgive me, thats all. And do take care, cause Im not willing to talk to you anymore =,=

No comments: