Saturday, June 26, 2010

I appreciate it so much ;)

Thanks for the greatest 3 hours I had, it was the best. You really know how to cure my loneliness, and also my boredom tehee ;) credits given to you and of course, 5 stars for you rockstar for bringing back that hideous smile on my face haha. Okay althought its hideous, somehow that smile knows how to make use of itself. It can really hide my agony :)

Frankly I never had this so much fun before, * okay maybe I did but it doesnt last long boo-hoo me ;( . After months of griefing, I realized that hey living in grief and mourning all the time as if someone died, doesnt help me a lot in continuing my pathetic life. And now, I learn to start appreciating this pathetic life Im going through, because when I think back,

THIS IS THE LIFE I WANT TO BE IN! :) THIS IS THE LIFE IM DYING FOR, AND WILL DIE FOR IN THE UPCOMING YEARS.

My life could never be the same as yours, stop comparing. Months of having you as a friend is actually worth it, cause within those months, I actually discover the real you, inside out :) Rip my heart out and you'll know that I have no regrets knowing you babe. You influence me a lot. Youre like Haylie Williams, or Kirsten Stewart, that have been the biggest influence in my life.

I will cherish all those moments, 2009 and 2010 are the best years I ever had. And it never cross my mind to end this two years just like that. Im looking forward to more suprises I'll be facing in the upcoming.

Thanks, for all the moments we had, that pretty much change my life.

* Terharu? Nangis skrg :p


-Friends, dont jump into nonsense and pathetic conclusions on who Im talking about. Thank You ;)

No comments: